We’re stronger together than any one of us could be on our own. That’s the big idea that launched InfraStripe and has continued to fuel our growth. It’s why we build partnerships that allow our team members to bring their unique brand and expertise to the table. Our affiliates benefit from each other’s experience and knowledge. By forming win-win relationships, we create a safer, better world and future.
InfraStripe safely delivers superior and specialized infrastructure traffic management solutions, pavement marking, and traffic control services solutions with integrity for the benefit of our clients, employees, and shareholders.
- We support our family-companies. We have a Do No Harm approach that respects your company culture, your brand reputation, and your client relationships. We respect who you are.
- We prioritize safety first. We are personally committed to bringing every worker home safely at the end of every shift. It’s the first thing we talk about in decision-making meetings and the last thing we check on before we go home for the day.
- We care about people. This goes for our employees, our subcontractors, our business partners, and even our competitors. We relate as people to people.
- We take pride in our work. Quality is important, and we guarantee the highest level of service and a finished product that speaks for itself. Our standard is delivering on time, every time.
- We grow. Simply put, we want our employees to advance. We want them to experience growth and success. We will continue to invest in new equipment, new conversations, and new partnerships. Our plan isn’t just to get bigger; it’s to get better.
Partner with Us
If this vision and these values match the way you do business, we would love to talk with you about joining our family of companies. When you partner with us, we all benefit: growing through each others’ experiences, ideas, resources, and gifts. We support business owners in creating transition plans that align with their personal goals and company culture. We promote trust and shared accountability. Is this the kind of family you want to be part of?